Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Greenie

This is me eating a greenie.

Actually, I do not normally eat greenies, Fat Fat mentioned something about greenies being bad for our health or something, don't actually knows what he was talking about ....

Anyway, I got this greenie for as a gift. I attended some function and they got this greenie in a goodie bag !! Yeah ! I love goodie bag.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo-Boo,

Any treat is a good treat as far as I am concerned ! I haven't tried "greenies" - I may have to get mum to buy some so I can try them.

Love
Opy

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Flossy,

Welcome ! :)

Here, this is the story behind my name :)

http://puggybooboo.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-i-got-my-name.html

 
At 1:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.portable-projector-screen.info california culinary school Chrysler sebring body part

 

Post a Comment

<< Home