Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Designers' Calender

Ok, this is a continuation from the last post, you got to read the last post before you come to here alright?

Now, I have just completed my calender design. And first, let me show you where my inspiration came from. Here is my inspiration: ME !! aka BOO BOO !!



And this is the calender design by ME !! aka THE WORLD'S RENOWNED DESIGNER PUG BOO BOO !!!



So what do you think? I think its beautiful ! Note also that this is the first calender in the world done by PUG !

Let me show you the other calenders done by the humans, and I think they are beautiful, more beautiful than mine in fact.









4 Comments:

At 2:51 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Gosh, I think all the calendars are so nice. That includes yours!

~Jay

 
At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo, after reading your previous post i shoot an email to them. they respond immediately and i hope i'm getting my calendar soon!

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey those are great! I wonder if they will ship to the US?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo boo. I like the calendar that you designed. It look just like you. ;)

~ fufu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home