Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, October 29, 2006

EXTRA ! EXTRA ! Singapore D-bloggers, take note !!

EXTRA !! EXTRA !! EXTRA !!

All Singapore D-bloggers (this of cos includes our Dear FUFU as well, please take note !! I got some exciting news !!

Please remember to stay tuned to Jay's blog this few days, there is an EXCITING NEWS to be announce!!

I have been sworn to secrecy not to say a word ,..... Jay will do the talking

IM SO EXCITED NOW ...

7 Comments:

At 12:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you! You might as well just SAY IT!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo boo. You're making me excited too..

~ fufu

 
At 10:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo, you have sworn to secrecy but you are making me excited oredi!!! since malaysia is just across the coast way, wonder whether i can be included... hmm...

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

boo boo~
The "getting down on my front paws, butt in air and tail-wagging" I EXCITED what could it be ..woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Boo Boo! I have updated my blog with the details!!!

~Jay

 
At 4:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened to have read Jay's post before I came to this, but I promise I won't say it. Secret is safe with me!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:49 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

booboo~
Sending out a Grrrowl!and HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home