Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I got a DAUGHTER !!

Some of you might have known already that Gal Gal rescued a puppy who was involved in a road accident.

So this puppy, Rusty, got to stay with us for a while. On the second day when she was home, somebody (not a doggie person though) came up to Gal Gal and asked "Wow ! what a nice cute puppy, still so small .... is this the child of Boo Boo?"

****faint***** I nearly died standing on the spot ..... and nearly wanted to reply, "Errr, yeah, she is my daughter if I sit on her and squash her face to become as flat as mine" .... hahahahaha ...

Ok, take a look , besides our coat, which are brown / fawn and our black face / muzzle .... what else have we in common. Does she really looks like my daughter?

This is me


And this is rusty

4 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Blogger Joey said...

hahahaha.. this is hilarious! Misguided humans!

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo boo. Oh dear, when you got an illegitimate daughter?


~ fufu (snickers)

 
At 4:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Boo Boo, I don't mean to be rude, but that's a little over the top for me. How can some people be so ...ahem..I won't say.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:32 pm, Blogger Studly Dudley said...

HAHAHAHA.. oh Boo Boo I can't stop laughing.. how could boo-mans be so silly?!
You are clearly more adorable than Rusty.. anyway, I hope things are lovely over in Singapore, a big WOOF to you!

Cheerio!
Dudley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home