Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, October 23, 2006

More of the Designers Calender

This is a continuation of the last 2 post, so make sure you start from there so that you dont get lost yeah? : )

To tell the truth, I am really facinated by the creativity of the human designers, they can turn a plan looking little calenders into something so BEAUTIFUL !!

Here's more



Note that this purple one is done by a 7 year old gal! Isnt she a gem?




9 Comments:

At 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Puggy,
Such cool calendars! Congrats on being in the Pug calendar too! We haven't been here before so thought we better come see you. We'll add a link to your page so we can visit you each day. You're such a cutie!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers from Iowa, US

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Those are some cool calendar!!!

U R so quick with checking out new posting too! I was just having MaMa run thru my grammar & layout then before we "finalised" it, there was your comment!!!

 
At 2:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...these ones are soo cool! I like that fluffy one at the top. I also really like the Boo Boo one too tho...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Isabella said...

Hi Puggy- we haven't met before but I saw the comment you left at my blog so thought I would visit you and introduce myself. Love the calenders!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo Boo, I like the first calendar. The one with Fur. So cute. So talented these people to design their own calendar.

~ fufu

 
At 6:14 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, all very nice!!!

~Jay

 
At 8:03 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

WOW - they are way cool calenders Boo Boo, and even better with you in them :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Hi Boo Boo

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love those calenders.

You may come over NOW to try my new chair cum bed.

Scuba

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Oh by the way Puggy Boo Boo

I have linked you.

cheers
Scuba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home