Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another party !!

It has been a super duper mega long time since I attended a party. The last party that I went to was Jay's bark-day party.

And I MISS PARTIES !!!

I am looking forward to my next party. The Singapore DWB party on the 23 December !!! I heard from Gal Gal that there will be a lot of FOOD, .... FOOD ... FOOD .... FOOD .... LOG CAKES, .... MEAT LOAF ... FOOOD FOOD FOOD ... at the party

Gal Gal mentioned some other interesting things at the party, but somehow I can only remember the above .... wonder whats the other interesting things ... hmmmm .... I will go ask Gal Gal later again

Oh Yes, the MOST IMPORTANT THING, Gal Gal said that for those who are going we need to write an email to the organising committee at dwbxmas06@hotmail.com to confirm the attendance. I better get this done first, else I will miss out on all those fooD FOOD FOOD ....

Here goes

"Dear Organising Committee,

I WANT TO GO to the Singapore DWB xmas party. Do you think you can send a car to fetch me?

Can I have the following food ALL TO MYSELF PLEASE?

Turkey

Log Cake

Honey Baked Ham

Thank You,

Yours faithfully,

Boo Boo"

11 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Wow Boo Boo, I will be very happy if we get turkey and ham at the party!

*drools*

~Jay

 
At 8:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum...

 
At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To our regret, the pattern of your party also shows it though it cannot be far.

love from ume tyan

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh boo boo,

i heard turkey are nice... if you ever get it in the pawty can be please make sure you eat on my behalf? please tell everyone that.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAM HAM HAM HAM

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo,
That turkey looks WAY too big for one pug to consume. I think you need to share it with a poodle. A certain black poodle. That is, if my mom will let me fly out to Singapore for a quick visit :)
T-man

 
At 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo, u sure u can all those? Willing to share with us..hehe.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Wah. so many yummy food.... *drool*

~ fufu

 
At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boo Boo, will they send a private jet to Vancouver?? I NEED those food...SERIOUSLY!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like its going to be a great party.

Simba xx

 
At 7:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi boo boo :)

first time visiting your blog. you are so cute! can i share a bit of your ham? pleeeeease? :)

i'll be going to the party too, although i haven't emailed jay yet :)

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home