Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rusty first visit


Remember Rusty? errrrr ........ yeah ..... MY Daughter

I am sure by now, you would have known from Jay and FuFu that Gal Gal met up with Rusty, the first time ever since she moved to stay with her fosterer.

Well, Rusty has come a long way, she has gain some weight now, and is 5kg, up from her previous 3.5kg. WOW, I wonder what does she eat, she is growing at an amazing rate @_@

But Gal Gal seems to be pretty concern about Rusty's low blood count ... hmmmm .... can I "transfer" some of my blood to Rusty??? hmmmmm ... good idea...

Anyway, Rusty came to visit me too and we had fun playing. Well, not me actualy, Rusty played with the other dogs, while I was sitting there, supervising their play. I dont actually play with them, I am a loner dog, remember?

Well, its good to see her again .... hope she finds a forever home ....

Anyone wants to give Rusty a good FOREVER home???

7 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute! And supervising is playing, didn't a sage old guy like you know that?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo,

okay, i thought rusty found a home! that's just a foster one? hmm... i hope she finds one soon.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Wah boo boo, You really so fatherly. heee. Supervising your "daugther" hor. heee


~ fufu

 
At 10:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We sure hope Rusty finds a good home! She's adorable!
The Army of Four

 
At 9:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just saying hi from one dog to another

 
At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo,

please vote for me for the Awesome Blog Award at Dogs with Blogs here.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Buster - yup, and that is what I do best, supervising :)

Boo - I am sure Rusty will find a FOREVER home soon

FuFu - errr ... yeah ... err ... fatherly ... ah hemmm

Army of Four - Yes, I agree with you, Rusty is adorable. You know of anyone who will give her a forever home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home