Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who exactly is Tommy?!?!?!

Many people have been asking me "WHO IS TOMMY?" Jay is asking, Fu Fu the Hams-terrier is also asking ..... So many people are asking the same question.

Some people asked is this Tommy the same Tommy as Herbie's friend, Tommy?

Well, the answer is .....















TOMMY IS MY GREATEST FAN !!! ..... If you guys want to join my fan club, go look for Tommy. You can find him in my shout box ... :)

And for those who want to see Tommy, please come to our very own Singapore dogs bloggers'
X'mas Party. Tommy may be there, Tommy may not be there :P

Tommy you want to come join us?? I can give you a HUGE PAW-TO-GRAPH .... hehehehe ..

7 Comments:

At 1:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I love your blog.

Simba x

 
At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be Herbie's friend. Right?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

I don't think Tommy is Herbie's / Rafv's / Joey's or my friend.

Normally our Tommy will tell us.

Ohhhhh who is this anonymous Tommy?

 
At 4:56 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo boo, I still wondering who is your Tommy...

~ fufu

 
At 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but but but, I won't be there at the pawty since mum wont' give me money for the air fare....

So who is Tommy??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo-Boo,

Just letting you know I am licking your Xmas Card as I write :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger e said...

awww we can't come to the SG dloggers party.
I can only imagine how wonderful it would be with lotsa yummy local food.

btw, we had a pug stay with us sometime back. Her name's Kylie and she was really cool too.

Love
Eve and Fei

 

Post a Comment

<< Home