Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HELP !!! Saving Private JAY

UPDATE : PRIVATE JAY HAD BEEN SAVED!!!! PRIVATE JAY'S WEBSITE IS UP AGAIN !!! YOHOOOOOOOOOO .......... But now I got a problem, since some of you wrote email to Jay, Now I dont know who actually saved private Jay .... ummmhhhhh .... whom shall I share the log cake, honey baked ham, and turkey with .... *scratch head*****

This is a mission to Saving Private JAY.

It seems that Private JAY's blog had been hack into, PLEASE HELP TO SAVE JAY!!!!!

This is a crucial time as Jay is not feeling well now and undergoing treatment for his low blood count. And Jay is super duper mega upset now. If you know of how to help Jay, please let me know.

Does anyone has any suggestion on how to prevent future hacking by those those those ..... errrr ..... I shall not say ..... people.

I hope you can help save private Jay and also help to pass the word around.

We from DWB must stay united and help each other .... errrr .... Help HElp HELP ....

How bout this? I promise to share my log cake, honey baked ham and turkey with whoever managed to save PRivate Jay ..... errrr ..... deal ????? plssssssss

10 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about private Jay. I have no idea how to help. But am more then willing to share the turkey with you yum yum.

Simba xx

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Peanut said...

Sorry I don't know how to help but I hope it gets fixed soon.

 
At 11:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boo Boo, thanks for letting me know about Jay's blog. He left me a comment just yesterday. I have wrote him an e-mail privately, but are you sure this is a hacking problem?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent Jay an email when I ready your comment on my blog this morning - I see his blog is back up. I don't know if what I said helped any, but I am sure glad it is okey dokey!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. How dare these ppl!

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Boo Boo, thanks for helping to seek help. My blog is okay now! YIPPIE!!!

~Jay

 
At 3:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find out what happened, please let us know! I'm glad Jay's back too :)

 
At 2:08 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

What.. How come I didn't know about this hacking thingy. Good thing Jay's site is back up

~ fufu

 
At 4:02 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Boo Boo~
OOHH.Don't those bad bad humans have anything better to do with there time then hacking..They will get them if you repotted it.there should be somthing in your Windows program,to help you.woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home