Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mystery solved - TOMMY

Remember everyone was asking WHO IS TOMMY? Well, I tried to do some mystery solving myself

And is sad to report that I failed miserable, :( ...

TOMMY ! WHO ARE YOU ??? WHAT ARE YOU ??? WHERE ARE YOU???

I got no choice but to hire a Private Investigator and my PI finally managed to fish Tommy out.

The PI found out that this Tommy is not the same as Herbie's, Joey's, Scuba's, or Rafv's friend, Tommy. And till now, we still don't know where Tommy came from.

Anyway, thats besides the point, I went out with Tommy, together with Jay's owner J, FuFu's owner Eil, and Gal Gal for a drink.

We went to Blooie's Restaurant at Science Park. I think those doggies in Singapore should visit this place. We were all full of priase of this restaurant and the best thing is they ALLOW DOGGIES!! Well, for those overseas friends, to find restaurants in Singapore which allows dogs is not easy you see..... A lot of eateries doesn't really welcomes pets.

I found out that the owner has a dog named Blooie ! Thats how this restaurant got its name. And I am happy about the service too. When we first went in, even before Gal Gal was seated, 1 waiter, 1 waitress and even the lady boss came up to Gal Gal and ask "Does your dog needs a drink?" all at different timing. Well, not that I looked very thirsty, but I have never got this kind of service anywhere here in Singapore before. I mean when I goes out, nobody bothers about me.

And the human had fries and beer and some cocktails, where I just had some ..... yes, what else but plain water.




Here's a pic of the humans, can you guess who's who (or rather, which pair of shoes / legs belongs to who)? Ok a hint, see the juicy white fleshy piece of meat at the right bottom corner? Thats Gal Gal's juicy thigh, I wonder if anyone will be interested to have a bite :P

14 Comments:

At 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Boo Boo, nice meeting you.

Your PI was good, he managed to hunt me down like a hare.

Since my identity has been exposed, I hope you will still love me when i bring you food.

Lastly, 'the thigh' looks very good. Indeeeeeed.

 
At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who is Tommy? Could he be your secret admirer?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all got to go out, lucky things.

Simba x

 
At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest boo boo, i'm sending in my resume to have a bite of your gal gal's delicious thigh. please reply if you think i'm qualify - i have so far bit mom's mobile phone, the bed's legs (both), papers, slipers, hooman fingers, wires and etc.

please let me know if i can have that delicious bite!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the tender part of the upper arm.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:05 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Boo Boo~
Have you been working with Scooby Doo,Your humans need to give you Scooby Snacks for a job well done,sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 6:16 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo Boo,

Can't wait to get your card - I am camped out by the mailbox waiting :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 6:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice, the only restaurants that allow doggies are once with outside seating... which is too cold for the humans at this time.

 
At 3:02 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Yeah.. We finally found out who is Tommy.

~ fufu

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
Ummm.. I am still lost.. WHO IS TOMMY??
Wow, you guys went out?? Wish I was there too... =(

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Justin said...

hmm, a mystery indeed!! who is this Tommy?? may be your next door neighbour...
And hey, wanna check out this post on pit bulls. I hope u'll find it interesting!!!!

njoy...

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

I am glad it is not the Tommy I know. I have been questioning him and he didn't have a clue what I were saying.

Yes I've been to Blooies too. Great place.

I heard mom is asking Huskee's parents if they are free tonight to go there. Paws XX

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger sweet said...

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link

http://www.petplace.com/errordefault.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/dogs/dog-fencing-how-to-choose-the-best-dog-fencing.aspx

contains informations about dog-fencing. This link could be a big help to
your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs and especially in dog-fencing.

Monalyn

 
At 12:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi puggy! great reccomendation! may i know if you have to sit outside, or can you sit inside the restaurant? also, how is the hooman food? :)

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home