Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, December 04, 2006

Stamp licking

Now I am getting paranoid, it seems to me that almost everyone has already completed and send out their xmas cards, well, except me .... and yes, me, old and slow me ... And today, I was busy licking the envelopes, taste yummy


Hope I can send out my cards this week ....

now I am tired .... need a rest badly ....

WOW !!!! .... whose that????!!! Is that a pug with standing ears ??

ITS REALLY ME !!!! What happen to my ears !! I look funny with standing ears

13 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a bat Boo Boo - watch out we will call you Bat Bat!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flying ears!!!
Good night boo boo.

 
At 1:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehee, you look different with your ears standing up.

Simba xx

 
At 3:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Boo, u look so tired after all the stamp licking.

 
At 9:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boo boo,

i'm not familiar with pug, do you mean pug do not have standing ears?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger Toby said...

Hi BooBoo,

Not sure if we've chatted before, but it's nice to meet you. I'm part of the X-mas card exchange too!~ We sent the international cards last week..so hopefully you'll be getting mine soon!

You remind my of my cousin....he's a pug too...

Tobes

 
At 3:32 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo Boo. you look so cute with your ears sticking up. Are the stamps tasty?


~ fufu

 
At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening.
Is it safe though a very tired expression has been?
The Christmas card is a thing to spend physical strength and time very much.
It holds out slowly.

From loved ume tyan

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger Justin said...

ya baby! you seem too tired after soo much licking!!hehe..njoy with this post on dog's dictionary. I hope u'll like it...

take care
bye.

 
At 9:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good rest after a hard day's work!

 
At 2:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo Boo, Don't worry about your cards. We only sent ours out two days ago.

 
At 2:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo Boo, Don't worry about your cards. We only sent ours out two days ago.

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Sam Iam said...

Boo Boo~
You look like your dreaming of a long walkie One where you choose where you will go Greeting doggie friends Sniffing both ends Our tails wagging to and fro.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home