Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earthquakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am back from the long long long long longgggggg Chinese New Year Holiday.

Traditionally, Chinese New Year is celebrated over 15 days ........ and during this 15 days, we eat, and sleep, and play and collect more Red Packets and the best thing about Chinese New Year is that we do not get scoldings for all the naughty little (and sometimes BIG) things that we doggies do. I have been enjoying so much, that I errrrrr ........ sort of forgot to blog :P ........ but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten all my friends, you are ALWAYS on my old mind :)

Oh yes ! Something TERRIBLE happen today !!!!

I was sleeping sounding on the floor when I felt the floor MOVED ~~~~ ..... The house was shaking by itself ..... ~~~~~~ I thought someone was trying to move MY house and I barked sooooooo loud (Actually, I barked because I was scared .... but shhhhhhhhhhhh , dont tell a soul please) Anyway, MY house moved and shaked for about 1 minute in the morning at about 11am .... and it shaked and moved again sometime at about 1pm ...... I was so worried that someone is trying to moved my house, then where am I going to stay ???????

I soon realised that no one is trying to take away MY house, but rather, MY house shaked due to an earthquake in Indonesia. And the tremors caused MY house to shake. It seems to be a serious earthquake, measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale and the earthquake has claimed about 100 lives I heard ...... this is so scaryyyyyyyyy ~~~~~~

I hope there are no more earthquakes ............. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Boo Boo, we wont tell anyone your little secret:)
Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ex... ex... ex.... excuse me! you are scared? i can come and protect you!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way.. boo boo is a brave boy right?!

 
At 4:54 am, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

We hope everything is okay for you, you're in our thoughts, that is so Scary! Our biggest fear is fire here it gets so hot! We can't imagine shaking earth though, unless it shook a jar of treats down on the floor for us!

-Bentley & Niko

 
At 7:24 am, Blogger Casey said...

Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. This blog is listed on my site. Can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

Thanks in advance,
Casey@Animal-Internet.com

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Boo boo, did you check if your house really moved? Maybe you're nearer to baby's house now.

~ fufu

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'd be scared too!! Glad ya ok.

Simba xx

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger Cash said...

Earf-quake?? EWWwoohhhh, that is so scawie!!!
Take care,
Jasper

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

Glad you & your family are ok Boo Boo! Earthquakes can be awfully scary!
AireOnTheSideofCaution!
Liberty

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I'd be scared too! Is there a place you can run and hide if it happens again?

T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home