Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Grouching old man I am NOT !!!

Many of my friends who have seen my pics ask why am I always so sad? They say I should smile more :)

Well, the truth is, I am NOT a grouching sad old man. The TRUTH is, I hate my pics to be taken, photograph did INJUSTICE to me !!!

You see, you will not smile when you hate something right? So since I hate my pics to be taken, you definitely will not see a happy me !!! Simple as that ! Full Stop !!

I remembered when Herbie's M saw me at the 2006 Singapore Dloggers party, she commented that I look more happy in real life :) Well that is VERY WELL SAID INDEED !!! (it will be different if she had a camera with her then :P)

Well, here is a living proof that I am NOT a grouching old man ! I do smile !!


I am so happy here cos its the first time that I am giving flower to my love ... **blush blush blush***


And this is me making a funny face ..... :P (Photoshop courtesy of Jay's J) Thanks Buddy !

11 Comments:

At 9:45 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

BooBoo, you really look different when you smile and dont smile. Good thing I got a few shoots of you smiling during the xmas pawty to show that you really CAN smile. hee

~ fufu

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

: ) ..... BIG SMILE for you , FuFu !!

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

We think your smile is nice! Bentley doesn't smile like I do, he says he is going for that sorfistocated looks. Hah!

 
At 1:30 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh booboo, your smile is soooooooooooooooo cute! you should smile more. look at your first photo. you are making everyone falling in love aren't you??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What a lovely smile you have. Simba xx

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Love your pictures Booboo! See you can smile too and not be so serious:)

Hugs from the other Boo...Billy Boo:)

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger Myeo said...

I like you both ways. When you smile, you look cute and when you dont snile, you look manly :)

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo-Boo,

You look so cute when you are smiling :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 10:59 pm, Blogger Alix&Art said...

hi puggy..u look really cute! my jacque looks just like u..we shld meet up some time..will be reading yr blog =)

gd nite =)

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Hello Boo Boo

I think you look cute, smiling and not smiling.

I don't like having my photo taken either and I look goofy and sad too, but when the camera is not there, I'm a different boy. So, I can relate to everything you say.

Love from your friend, Hammer

 
At 5:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you certainly look like a happy pug in that picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home