Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I am RICH !!!!!

I am Rich !! I am Rich !! I am RICHHHHHH !!!!

See this !!! My blog is worth so much !!!


My blog is worth $18,629.82.
How much is your blog worth?



And this translate to, I dont know, maybe 20,000, drumsticks? wow .... thats a lot a lot a lot ......

hmmmm .... before I can translate that to my drumsticks, Is anyone willing to buy over my blog??? pls pls pls pls pls ....

7 Comments:

At 5:29 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Can you sell a blog? What do you do, put it on ebay?

Simba xx

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Simba - hmmmmm .... Im not sure too ... I've never sold my blog before :P

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Thats alot of money.. We think you can buy more than 20 000 drumsticks with that money. You need an agent?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i want to be rich too. how to sell my blog?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
I also want to sell my blog, I also want to sell my blog!!

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

BooBoo I no drumstick. I offer you 18 sunflower seeds can?

~ fufu

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

OMG!!! 20,000 Drumsticks????? I'm gonna go get mum's credit card, hopefully I don't max it out...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home