Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goodbye Dakota

I am sad that one of my DWB friend, Dakota, left us for Rainbow Bridge last week. I can truly understand the pain that the family and his playmates are going through, especially Dakota's best friend Tucker.

When my best friend, playmate and "dad" Benji left us on 13 September 2004, I was totally devastated, my world felt apart. I thought nobody loves me anymore, I thought no one will play with me anymore, I thought nobody will protect me anymore.

And during the first few weeks, I only ate a quarter to half of my food. Which is highly unlike me, I am a glutton remember? I eat everything and anything ! .... So Gal Gal and Fat Fat were worried for me then, the vet said that I was in a state of depression ..... Yeah, I was super mega duper sad then.

Gal Gal and Fat Fat spend a lot of time with me. Talking to me, bringing me out, asking Boy Boy junior to play with me and stuffs. They never left me alone, for fear that I may start thinking about Benji again, making myself sad. And when I was alone then, I would just sit there and sulk.

Thank God for Gal Gal , Fat Fat and all my other playmates, I got out of my depression in about 3 months time.

But I still miss Benji heaps !

7 Comments:

At 10:14 am, Blogger Myeo said...

We dont want to even think of 'that' day.

Love
Boy n baby

 
At 12:36 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Very sad news. I hope you are ok.

Simba xx

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Thank you so much for the kind mail and for thinking of us on your blog. We miss Dakota terribly and it warms our heart.

We our very sorry for your loss of Benji, it's just devastating.

Maryann & The Brat Pack

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Boo Boo

We all feel very sad for you that you lost Benji. It is good the vet recognised that us doggies suffer depression. Hobson has never liked eating bones since Jessie died.

We care about you too, even though we live a long way away.

Love from your friend, Hammer

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

SIGH..... it is so sad.... I'm 7 and have lots of health problems, mum is always worrying. She can't think about it without crying, so she tries not to.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 10:10 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thank you for your tribute to Dakota, Boo Boo - we will all miss him :-(

Love
Opy

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Hi Boo Boo, I'm sorry for your losses, but glad you're doing better. xxx Asta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home