Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, March 26, 2007

New Bed !

Remember my old and tiny and crampy bed?

Guess what? I got a NEW BED from my friend Tommy. This new bed sure looks cosy .... and nice .... and I LOVE IT !!!!



See Mr Bean's bear there? Mine is orange, and Mr Bean has his brown :)

I don't really fancy my orange Mr Bean's bear, in fact I always kick him out of the bed and Gal Gal will always wonder why it is not in my bed sleeping with me every morning .....

I just HATE orange Mr Bean's bear !!!!!

9 Comments:

At 5:20 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks like a comfortable bed. If rip the bears head off they get sent to the bin and never come back.

Simba xx

 
At 12:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sleepy head... : )

 
At 11:35 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow that bed fits you just right. i don't fancy bed. i have one but nowadays, i use it to chew biscuit and stuff only. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...... cute cozy bed..

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Myeo said...

The bed look so nice. where did your friend buy it from? We bought a new bed like Chiyo's but your bed looks so much like our old one.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Woahhh.. your new bed's very nice!! You are so lucky to have Tommy as a friend!

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you have room for a girlfriend in there! (wink)

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Nothing like a nice warm comfy bed no matter what the colour little Boo Boo:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

 
At 6:39 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

You can send your Bean bear to me because my dad looks like Mr. Bean! xxx Asta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home