Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My brother LOVES me very much

This is the funny video that I was telling you guys about.

BE WARNED : ADULTS CONTENTS ! PUPPIES BELOW 1 YEAR OF AGE IS LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW THE FOLLOWING VIDEO ......

IF YOU ARE 1 YEAR OLD AND BELOW, GO READ YOUR BED TIME STORY NOW

As most of you know, I have a brother, Bond, and I tell you, I am so well loved that he cant stop himself from loving me ........ and he keeps wanting to make more love with me. However, I always reject his advances, as all of you know, I am not gay !!!

When he tries to give me too much love, I show my displeasure by barking at him (see the following video, listen to me bark) ...... and sometimes, I GROWL at him ..... (thats the last part of the video)

So Yes, I can get nasty when I want to.

Enjoy.


9 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Blogger Par said...

omy gosh... hehe ...your brother need love back, maybe you can help him find a gf.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Bond, can you give the ol' man a break! I think bond is really desperate for a girl friend...It's sooo funny when he humps the air. BOL! You know, I can't stand it if males do that to me too. I don't need any love right now! But I love to hump Faith everyday. Hehehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

oh my!!!!!!!!

Simba x

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

tsk..tsk....wahahhahahaha!!!

HE hump straight to ya face!!! since he didnt give up after you bark at him, you should just give him a big bite. LOL !!!


slurpy licks,
BenBen

 
At 5:13 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think he needs a girlfriend and FAST!

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger Wuffstuff said...

Hmm......... both of our bitches constantly hump each other or the air.

Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger natalie said...

i think boo boo says he wants more! cos he barked at bond after he stopped..

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMG... Poor Bond.. He must be one confused boy. Did he try to hump your face??

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger andrahyb said...

Boooooooo...
Bond is EXACTLY like Goofy loh!!!

Difference is that, Goofy is more gentle, has less stamina & loves...

...
..
.

*gulps*
1.2.3.4 play
(I think you get our drift.)

Anyway our blog's back kicking!
Thanks for the advice on the collar

Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home