Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, July 28, 2008

My VIRGIN master piece

I am proud to present to everyone my VIRGIN Master piece - a mini blanket !!!


This is the first time I am doing something like this, and this is the first time my old paws drew something.

And I am going to give this to Skye's grandpa who is not feeling well. Please join in this special mission if you can. It doesnt take much time to draw, you dont have to draw even, you can just sign off your name and TADA !!!

And I didnt buy that mini blanket, I just took one of the humans old tee-shirt and cut it up !! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... please dont tell them

6 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's nice BooBoo! I bet Skye's gramps would be sooo happy to receive it. Maybe leave a scent on it for him too ha?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Boo Boo, how come you so fast this time. You used to be the slowest ler...hahhaha. Okok, you give me a great idea for taking the hooman shirt.


BenBen

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger SotongFurkids said...

It's so sweet of you ! That is so beautiful !
Luv
Twister & Furby

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats so sweet.

Simba x

 
At 12:46 am, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

I got a red blanket somewhere...

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Par said...

Thats nice of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home