Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am upset ..... ..... ..... ......

I am now so upset ....... ..... ....

I have only been away for one week, and when I come back, I realised that SOME OF MY FRIENDS are upset !! .... ..... ..... Oh man !! what happened? I want my cheerful friends back !!!

I check with my lazy brother, Bond, and I realised that some of my friends are upset cos of an insensitive comment that one blogger made over here.

Now, DWB has always been a very peaceful and nice place for dogs all over the world to share their knowledge and also to make more friends. So, I think we should keep it this way, be nice to people, do not make insensitive remarks and I am sure the DWB spirit will go a long way :)

We should always feel proud of ourselves, irregardless of our breed, size, color, and *AHEM** age .... ... ... YES !! I AM PROUD TO BE OLD !!! DONT YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME ON MY AGE (I doubt there are many dogs who are as old or older than me :P )!! AND DONT YOU DARE LAUGH AT MY AGE !! I am one wise man !! And most important of all, do not feel a disgrace at all ! Its not degrading to be a dog !!

So, to all my dear friends, I will only allow you to be angry this once. So,

Goofy , please do not be angry any more
Girl Girl, please do not be angry any more also
Ben Ben, you also dont be angry
Twister, wow !!! I hope you are alright after the longggggggggggggggg angry post
And you, Huskee, you should be the last dog to be angry, go make your mum happy!

And yes, after all these I hope you guys will be a happy doggy !!! LIKE ME !!! YES DOGGIES !!! I WANT TO HEAR A LOUD HAPPY AND YES !!!!

Now let's see, how do you think our hoo-mans can make us happy doggies ?

Let me start the ball rolling and you guys start the ball rolling ok ?

1) I think my hoo-man can make me a happy dog by pawtecting me ALL THE TIME.

By not putting me or other dogs / hoo-man in unnecessary danger. For instance, I think the hoo-man should leash us up if the hoo-man knows that we are snappy, or at least warn other hoo-mans, that we dogs can be snappy. This may safe us from unnecessary trouble.

PHEW !! I am tired after this long "lecture" ....... I shall now tag all my friends to tell me SOMTHING that your hoo-man can make you happy.

Now Girl Girl, Goofy, Ben Ben, Huskee and Twisby, tell me something which your hoo-man will make you a happy doggy or hammie !!

8 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger SotongFurkids said...

Ermmm... sorry to make you upset... i m also quite nasty to her when she makes me angry, I m also wrong in a way. But she should not have lied to people...
okie... tag tag tag... let us think think of something to post...
Luv
Twister & Furby

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
Don't worry, I am not upset anymore cos I realised that out of every one nasty person out there, there are tens, or even hundreds, of nice, sweet, caring people, esp on DWB!

Uhh.. got tagged ah.. let me work on it!

 
At 12:31 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

OMG!!! are you sure you are the OLD MAN Boo Boo??? as I could remember, you never play tag game all this while right??? and I saw you left a comment at some dogblog which you never did before!!! Where are you Boo Boo??? some dog kidnapped you???

slurpy licks,
BenBen

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger andrahyb said...

.... .... .... ....

now we are upset leh...
we also angry woh.

pouts,
Rudolf & Goofy

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger Goofy said...

Tag tag.. ok ok .. Will do it as soon as possible!!!

I'm happy happy to be in the DWB!!!!!

love
goofy

 
At 6:58 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I'm so sad to hear that a blogger made that comment which made so many of you guys angry. Please don't be angry anymore. People sometimes don't think 1st & it just comes out. I'm very sure it was a mistake. I know he/she didn't mean to hurt so many crossbreed owners & friends out there...Sometimes, my Mommy says stoopid things too which she didn't think 1st before saying it. She's a Cancer, what can I say? But she always says sorry after that & that she didn't mean to hurt others. Please don't be angry. I forgive that blogger & I think maybe you guys should to. I don't like to be angry or too upset about what our blogger friends say. I know it was a mistake. And whatever it is, we ALL love all our friends be it whether their mongrels, cross breeds or purebreeds.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope everyone is happy again now.

Simba x

 
At 1:18 am, Blogger SotongFurkids said...

I agree with Amber, sometimes people says things that they don't mean it.

But, if one did something with ill intention to hurt someone or tell lies to make himself/herself look good, that is really BAD!

Cheers
Twister & Furby Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home