Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy House !!!!

I have been so busy at home !!! And guess with what ????

Toilet training for the new villagers of cos !!! First it was toilet training for the Husky, and I must tell you! He is so smart ! He learns fast ! He got it within like 3 days ? And he is a clean freak! He wouldnt step on his pee and poo ! That's so nice of him.

Well, i cant say the same for the other new villager. She is a direct opposite of Husky boy! she is a DIRTY FREAK !!!

AFTER 3 LONG WEEKS, she is still not getting her toilet training right :S ..... Even after I show her, scream at her, bite her, bark at her, kick at her, she sometimes still get the toilet training wrong !!! **sigh** What shall I do with her .......

As you can see from the picture below, we are all one big happy family, well, except Mr husky. I notice that Mr Husky does not like to smile at all, And I wonder why.

9 Comments:

At 1:40 pm, Blogger Patches said...

how come the goldie with long armpit fur is not on the table with you guys?

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Hahahaha, poor you. It must be very tiring for an old man to teach the kids...your village is getting bigger. Do you think you can fit another one?? lol


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 1:25 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

The family has grown some more! He looks like a real sweetie.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:34 pm, Anonymous Dog Checks said...

Hey there, love those pics

 
At 4:38 am, Anonymous Cool Dog Checks said...

ah husky break a smile :)

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Juno said...

Hello Boo Boo!! We missed you! We love your family portrait! We have a human pup brudder who is a nine month old and his nickname is Boo Boo. :)

Momo & Pinot

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Fred said...

Looks very exciting there! By the way, I'm Fred, and I just stopped by to say hello!

 
At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Home exchange said...

Well I guess we can't all learn toilet training in three days. What can I say, I guess some dogs are smarter than others... Oh well. Variety is the spice of life!

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hey Boo Boo!!! Where have ya been? We miss your post! We have an award for ya. C'mon over!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home