Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, September 07, 2009

wohoooo .... im back !!!

Contrary to popular believe, I have not gone missing, I am still alive and kicking and yes !!! I AM BACK NOW !!!!

ok, just a quick updates of what i have been up to lately.

1) Gal Gal had been busy travelling around the whole world (acutally China only) for a while ...... and we had been missing for 1/2 a year cos the Fat one refuse to on the computer for me to blog. (Correction : "the Fat one DOES NOT KNOW how to on the computer for me to blog)

2) Remember this new villager?

Well, we are happy that we have found a good home for him ..... I kind of miss him, a very happy, obedient and nice little fellow, except when he see food. He turns into a hooligan when he sees food. I hope he is happy whereever he is now.

3) Remember this OTHER villager?

Yes, thats her at the back. The big fat golden one.

She has learn to poo at the right place now !!! THANK DOG !!! Thats like after one and a half months..... thats how errr ..... not fast ...... she is *dumb bimbo*

The funny thing about her is that she KNOWS where to poo AT NIGHT, during the day, she pees at the wrong place !!!!! She is the dumbest bimbo that I have ever seen, something is wrong with her !!! Maybe we should blindfold her so that she will think that everytime is night time so she will pee at the right place .... hahahahaha

3) you guys remember Mr A? The one who "give / dump" his 5 month old husky with us?

Oh ! I have "G.R.E.A.T." updates about him !! Remember he had a GR puppy? Well, recently, I heard he bought a GR with Champion blood (whatever those craps means - blood are blood to me) and is giving away the puppy GR ~~~~~ ....... and again, he ask my dear brother, Bond, for help. And of cos, my selfish brother refuse to help!!! And I guess Bond did the right thing! Look MR A, if you are reading this (which i doubt :P) ........ I think you are very ...... errrr ...... handsome ........

oh wait !!! you think thats all ? nope , wait a minute. Mr A also pass us some GR puppies (where he got those, we are not interested and we dont know and dont want to know). And we are now helping to find some good homes for those puppies. So if you know of anyone who is interested in some 4 months old puppies, do let us know ..... they are very cute and grow well !!

4) Me? Oh as usual, I have been busy eating and sleeping and getting angry with the new villagers who NEVER fails to disturb me!!! I have been snapping at them at least twice a month when they go overboard, but the problem is I have always failed to bite them as my snort is too short to reach them ..... *sign* ...... is there any surgery to make my mouth and teeth and face less flat ?

Phew ! What A lot of writing ! I will update soon !!

Love and miss you guys !

2 Comments:

At 9:47 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Boo Boo!
Half year!
Glad to know you are doing so well!
Those are lots of news!
Thanks for sharing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Glad to hear that the Husky has found a new home. I can't believe that Mr. A fellow. He's like treating the dogs like items. So sad. I hope he does not decide to get another dog after this...

Smooch,
Saggy Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home