Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Noodle, and chicken

Guess what doggies ? I had chicken noodles for din din one day. There were chicken breast and intestines and noodles !!! Oh yeah, I had finished some of the chicken before this photo was taken :S ...... Lucky the humans did that, else they will be left with a photo of a bowl of plain noodles :P


Anyone wants to share my chicken noodle?

9 Comments:

At 8:34 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I WOULD LOVE SOME PLEAAASSE!!!!

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger Goofy said...

can please send over here?? plsssssssss?

love
goofy

 
At 3:20 am, Blogger Par said...

Great dinner you had.

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger andrahyb said...

We we WE!!!
Pleaseeeeeee....

* Tugs Booboo's curly tail *

... Chicken Noodles without Noods can boh? Hiaks..

Drooling all over your Blog,
Rudolf & Goofy

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

me me me. Share some of your noodle with me please

~ Girl girl

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

ME ME ME!! I want some of it please!!

 
At 9:12 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

BooBoo, you should have not ask it. You should send right over when your hooman prepare it.


slurpy licks,
BenBen

 
At 5:07 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

 
At 11:44 pm, Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof,

There are four of us, do you have enough? Desert Pups here from Life Inside the Fence just getting out and meeting the other pups.

Woof, Woof
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home