WARNING : THIS POST CONTAINS PICS WHICH MAY ALSO UPSET YOUR STOMACH. Do not read if you just had your meals, is going to have your meals, is feeling unwell. In short, read and see at your own risk.
I invited Girl Girl the CKCS to attend the DWB SingaPaw Party last week and we had lots of fun there, we played with the nice doggies there and there was also a bark day cake to celebrate Boy's and Huskee's bark day. More of the DWB SingaPaw Party later.
So, off we went to the party, Girl Girl the CKCS gets to roam the place free as she had always been a very obedient girl and is never known to run off, in fact she is a scary cat, she dares not run away too far from us. And me? I stayed with Gal Gal the whole time of the pawty, errr ..... errrr .... as I am a naughty boy and I LOVES to mark. If Gal Gal lets me have a free roam of the place, chances are, she have to run after me with a mop, cleaning the whole place as I am full of "water" and I can release quite a lot :P
Anyway, guess what? The humans didnt notice that Girl Girl the CKCS went around begging for food and the people at the cafe kept feeding her ...... and it was later that the humans realised that Girl Girl the CKCS had tonnes of liver treats.
And the next day, Girl Girl the CKCS end up with a stomach upset and which resulted in this
This is only part of her "output" and the humans are not exactly happy about it .......
Now you see, we always have this mindset that before you feed other people's dog any food, it is basic courtesy to check with the owner. Some dogs are known to be allergy to certain food and some are know to have health problems and we don't want to end up feeding other people's dogs things that they shouldn't eat in the first place. And when the owner say enough, that means enough, you do not carry on feeding and feeding and feeding.
Just like the other day, the human is not very happy when someone kept feeding me ice cream and when the human told that person that "Its too much, Boo Boo shouldn't be eating too much" but the person still said "Never mind, once a while is fine" ..... hmmmmmm .......
Also, liver when taken in large amount can becomes toxic to dogs.
It is not surprising that some dogs came down ill / uncomfortable after the pawty. And according to what I know, 2 dogs including Girl Girl the CKCS went home with stomach upset. 1 dog who is recuperating from kidney failure had a relapse after the pawty.
However, to be fair, I think the owners (ie Gal Gal) is partly to be blamed for this, as she did not see what Girl Girl the CKCS was doing. But I hope that people will check with the owners before they feed other peoples dog in future.
Hmmmmmmm ...... Should I be wearing a tag which says "Please check with my human before you feed me." next time I go out?